Am I an employee?

with No Comments
Viewed 235 Times 0 Comments

No you are considered an IC (Independent Contractor) . You have to pay taxes in your country on money earned. We do not send out any information or w 2 until you reach $600 or more in payout for the USA payments. Other countries you have to find out what they need for an Independent Contractor.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes (0) / No (0)

Leave a Reply